Tuesday 7 May 2013

April, 23rd

Running, Pacing
All at a lose, not really knowing the cost
At the gate I stand
Open arms, that's how I ran
Here beneath my feet
Take the key and open up
Let the dawn break me free
Let the dawn break me free...
Blind eyes now can see
Never ending days ahead of me
Let me taste, Let me see
The goodness you give
When all falls apart, that's where and when
my life begins to start
The humming of my heart beat
The strum of heavens song amongst the sea
If only I am awake,
I wont miss this next great escape
The writing on stone tablets
A thousand soldiers fighting, cheering
for victory
I don't want a mountain top journey and a valley low
I want heaven and earth, all creation to know
When my soul flutters and my flesh starts to die
Worthless things drift away
and my foresight sets great across the sky
Nothing makes sense, nothing I know
Nothing until now,
now I know
Take me to the moon
Take me to the sea
Stand there, say something, say nothing
Hold my hand, hold me
Walk beside me in the midnight sand
To greatness I stand, to greatness I ran
Where I am wrapped in your arms
Safely and hidden in your wings
Something is stirring and I am not even certain where I will be....
This I am, this I know
Fully alive
Fully awake
I run this life to live

No comments:

Post a Comment